Personnel Employment Changes

Staff, contract professionals, and full-time faculty 

Personnel Action Form (PAF) Information and Examples

Change/Leave/Reappointment Personnel Action Form (PAF)

Hire/Rehire Personnel Action Form (PAF) - for one-time payments and non-paid assignments

Part-time faculty

For information on processing changes for part-time faculty, please visit the part-time faculty webpage.

How To Make Changes to Employee Biographic / Demographic Information

Current University employees can access personal information by logging into My Akron on The University of Akron home page.  On the Faculty/Staff tab, the Employee Services section lists items to review and update as needed.