Currently Enrolled Students
From registration to coursework, from email to personal information, and everything in between, whatever you need to do at The University of Akron, Information Technology (IT) can help. By providing support for all University-wide technology, IT helps make your college experience better.
IT services include:
- My Akron, your access to University of Akron services such as registration, grades, and more
- Brightspace - Online access to your course work
- Network access -- landlines and wireless
- Computer Based Assessment & Evaluation for online tests, surveys and evaluations
- Computer lab support for general purpose labs
- Computer Repair Services
- Phone support and Zip-TV, ZipFlicks and Residence Life Cinema Channel
- Internet and Server Systems Services
- Audio Visual Services
- Distance Learning facilities
- Computer security and passwords
- Email services
- Software Training and online documentation
- Computer help through our Support Desk. A good place to start is the Support Wiki.
For assistance with any technology issues, contact the IT Help Desk at 330-972-6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.