Classroom Services provides delivery and set-up of classroom equipment on a scheduled basis. Support is available for classrooms as well as auditoriums. Videotaping of classroom presentations is also available.
Technology Enhanced Classrooms (TEC's)
These classrooms offer technology an instructor might want but no more than they need. By having most of the equipment in a remote location, instructors use only the tools they need and are not burdened with lots of remote controls or monitors.
Each room has:
- A High Resolution LCD video projector that is capable of supporting computer images and a video signal from a VCR/DVD player,
- An AV wall box with inputs for computer or video equipment as well as auxiliary audio and video inputs,
- A campus telephone for technical support,
- A classroom audio system,
- A remote control that puts all equipment the instructor is using at their control.