TurningPoint clickers allow students to actively participate in classes and presentations. Presenters can use a software application to ask questions; audience members respond using an application (“app”) on their smart phone, tablet, or laptop. Students may also use a small hand-held device or (“clicker”) to respond.
Clickers can be used to:
- Help make learning more interactive.
- Encourage honest feedback about controversial subjects using anonymous polling.
- Quickly assess student comprehension enabling intervention if key concepts are not clear.
- Use student responses as a foundation for classroom discussion.
- UA faculty and student comments about clicker use.
Where Do I Start?
Turning Technologies Support
Faculty or students in need of Turning support can send their inquiries to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org [Email]
- 866.746.3015 [Phone]
Someone is available to assist 7am to 9pm EST, Monday through Friday.