Turning Technologies Documentation - Students
Turning Technologies Documentation
TurningPoint is an Audience Response software package offered by Turning Technologies, allowing you to respond to polling questions in classroom lectures.
Important: You must follow these directions precisely. Failure to do so will result in the inability to use your device.
Step 1: Purchase a Turning license or Clicker from the bookstore on campus.
- If you have a smart device (iPhone, iPad, Android, or BlackBerry) or a laptop and your instructor will allow you to use it in class, you will need to purchase only a Turning license from the bookstore on campus.
- You will then need to download and install the free app for your device. Guides are available below.
- If you are using a laptop, you only need to log into the ResponseWare site after creating an account.
- If you do not have a smart device or your instructor does not allow the use of a smart device in class, you will need to purchase a clicker. The clickers are sold with an included Turning license.
- When you have your clicker or Turning license, you will need to register it to your course in Brightspace.
Important: You MUST go through Brightspace. There are more details about this in Step 2.
- ResponseWare for Android (Video Guide)
- ResponseWare for IOS (Video Guide)
- ResponseWare for Web Browsers (Video Guide)
Turning Technologies Support
Faculty or students in need of Turning support can send their inquiries to:
- email@example.com [Email]
- 866.746.3015 [Phone]
Someone is available to assist 7am to 9pm EST, Monday through Friday.