Welcome to Qualtrics!
Welcome to Qualtrics, the official online survey tool at The University of Akron.
The Five-Step Program will teach you all you need to know to get started. It includes recorded trainings and survey building activities.
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps: http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/learn-qualtrics-in-5-steps
- For additional training visit http://www.qualtrics.com/university.
At Qualtrics University, you will find a Free eBooks link and can download The Complete Research Suite, a step-by-step guide to using Qualtrics.
Qualtrics is a hosted service and provides support to University of Akron faculty and staff. Call 800-340-9194 or send them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about how The University of Akron uses Qualtrics, contact email@example.com.
To use Qualtrics, log in using your UANet ID and password at: http://akron.qualtrics.com.
First time log-in? See information here.
- Welcome to Qualtrics document (pdf download)
- How To: A Guide to Using Qualtrics Research Suite (pdf download)
- Qualtrics Handbook for Research Professionals (pdf download)