If you are having difficulty with your clicker or ResponseWare, please visit ZipSupport in Bierce Library.
Turning Technologies Documentation
TurningPoint is an Audience Response software package offered by Turning Technologies, allowing you to respond to polling questions in classroom lectures.
Important: You must follow these directions precisely. Failure to do so will result in the inability to use your device.
Step 1: Purchase a Turning license or Clicker from the bookstore on campus.
- If you have a smart device (iPhone, iPad, Android, or BlackBerry) or a laptop and your instructor will allow you to use it in class, you will need to purchase only a Turning license from the bookstore on campus.
- You will then need to download and install the free app for your device. Guides are available below.
- If you are using a laptop, you only need to log into the ResponseWare site after creating an account.
- If you do not have a smart device or your instructor does not allow the use of a smart device in class, you will need to purchase a clicker. The clickers are sold with an included Turning license.
- When you have your clicker or Turning license, you will need to register it to your course in Brightspace.
Important: You MUST go through Brightspace. There are more details about this in Step 2.
Step 2: Follow these instructions to add the Turning license and Clicker to your course.
Step 3: Use ResponseWare on your device.