Considering The University of Akron? Consider our technology advantage.
Whatever you need to do at The University of Akron, Information Technology offers state-of-the-art technology that can help.
IT services include:
- My Akron, your access to University of Akron services such as registration, grades, and more
- Brightspace Online access to your course work
- Network access - ethernet and wireless
- Computer Based Assessment & Evaluation for online tests, surveys and evaluations
- Computer lab support for general purpose labs
- Computer Repair Services
- Phone support and Zip-TV, ZipFlicks and Residence Life Cinema Channel
- Audio Visual Services
- Distance Learning facilities
- Computer security and passwords
- Email services
- Software Training and online documentation for software and services
- Computer help through our Support Desk. A good place to start is the Support Wiki.
For assistance with any technology issues, contact the IT Help Desk at 330-972-6888 or email@example.com.