Office 365 is a suite of web-based tools hosted by Microsoft. In addition to email and calendaring features, Office 365 provides multiple online applications such as OneDrive, the Office Suite and additional productivity tools.
Free training on Office 365 applications can be found at the Office 365 Training Center.
- Integrated email and calendar
- User-friendly web interface
- Accessible via a web browser
- Secure authentication
- Downloadable desktop apps
- Individuals must have a UANet ID and be eligible for email.
- Individuals must be either faculty/staff or a current student.
- Sign in with FULL email address (ie. firstname.lastname@example.org, not zippy)
- All University of Akron faculty and staff are automatically provided with a UANetID@uakron.edu email account.
- Create resource calendars. Resource calendars can be used to schedule meeting rooms or equipment.
- Use in browser or download for free to personal machine.
- If there are any issues downloading or installing Office 365, please visit the Support Wiki here.
- Save online to access files on any device, or save directly to your machine.
- Faculty & Staff
Information Technology Services (ITS)
185 Carroll St