Printing ComDoc (Printing for Faculty/Staff)
ComDoc departmental printers are not pay-to-print and are usually located away from students, usually in faculty or staff offices.
- Departments will no longer be charged a monthly fee in order to to maintain a Pharos Print Station.
- All Pharos print stations will be placed on the University's Cost Per Copy program. This program includes a print device, toner and maintenance at no cost to the departments.
- The Cost Per Copy charges will initially be paid for by Information Technology Services with the income from students printing going back to Information Technology Services to pay the Cost Per Copy click charge.
- Departments will continue to pay for paper as they did before the change.
- Additional Pharos Stations that are added to the program will require a one time fee of $660.00 or the current license fee at that time for each device.
- Departments that require Courtesy Cards or Supplemental Printing Accounts will need to send a requisition to Ed Peel in Auxiliary Services.
- Faculty & Staff
Information Technology Services (ITS)
185 Carroll St