Linked-In Learning is an on-demand learning solution designed to help users gain new skills. With Linked-In Learning, you may sign in with your UANet ID and password and access hundreds of free videos for professional interests and goals, and supplemental instructional content that may be relevant to many courses.
- Free and available 24/7
- Learn at your own pace: play, pause, rewind
- Geared towards all levels of experience, from beginners to experts
- Resources for professionals and students
- Quick and easy searching and browsing
- Great variety of topics
- Must be a University of Akron faculty, researcher, staff, or student
- Faculty & Staff
Information Technology Services (ITS)
185 Carroll Street
For additional training resources please visit our training page by clicking here.