The University of Akron Qualtrics Survey Hosting Service allows the campus community to easily create surveys, collect and store data, and produce reports. Please note: The Qualtrics service is available only to current University of Akron faculty, staff and students.
- Easy to use
- System tracks email invites and reminder emails
- Online access from anywhere
- Wizard helps build surveys
- Customize sample surveys for your own use
- Integrated graphics and statistical tools
- Ability to download data into Excel or SPSS with full syntax retained
The Five-Step Program will teach you all you need to know to get started. It includes recorded trainings and survey building activities.
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps: http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/learn-qualtrics-in-5-steps
- For additional training visit http://www.qualtrics.com/university.
At Qualtrics University, you will find a Free eBooks link and can download The Complete Research Suite, a step-by-step guide to using Qualtrics.
Qualtrics is a hosted service and provides support to University of Akron faculty and staff. Call 800-340-9194 or send them an email to email@example.com.
If you have questions about how The University of Akron uses Qualtrics, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use Qualtrics, log in using your UANet ID and password at: http://akron.qualtrics.com.
First time log-in? See information here.
Information Technology Services (ITS)
185 Carroll Street