How to apply to the PLUS Program
- Program dates: May 31 to June 27, 2020.
- Applications for the 2020 PLUS Program are being accepted. Apply now.
- The PLUS Program is available to students who have completed their freshman or sophomore years at four-year colleges and universities, technical colleges, and community colleges.
- Students must have completed at least 24 credit hours, but no more than 72 credit hours.
The University of Akron School of Law will evaluate each application holistically.
- A completed and submitted application, plus
- A résumé
- An undergraduate transcript
- One letter of recommendation
Please note: Only complete applications will be considered. Applicants will be notified once all application materials have been received.
Materials may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be mailed directly to Akron Law Admissions.
Mailed applications and undergraduate transcripts, should be mailed to the following address:
The University of Akron School of Law
Re: PLUS Program
Emma K.F. Schulze
C. Blake McDowell Law Center
150 University Ave.
Akron, OH 44325-2901
The application and all required documents must be submitted by:
- March 13, for priority consideration
- March 27, for final deadline
The decision date is April 20.
Questions: If you have questions regarding the status of your application, you may email Emma Schulze, Director of Admissions.