How to apply to the PLUS Program
- The PLUS Program is available to students who have completed their freshman or sophomore years at four-year colleges and universities, technical colleges, and community colleges.
- Students must have completed at least 24 credit hours, but no more than 72 credit hours.
The University of Akron School of Law will evaluate an applicant’s application holistically.
Please note the program dates: JUNE 3 - 29, 2018, you must be available to live in Akron.
Applications for the 2018 PLUS Program are now closed. Please check back in January of 2019 for information about the Summer 2019 PLUS Program.
- A completed and signed application
- A résumé
- An undergraduate transcript
- One letter of recommendation
The application form and all required documents must be received by April 16, 2018 for full consideration.
- Only complete applications will be considered.
- Applicants will be notified once all application materials have been received.
- The decision date is April 20th.
Questions: If you have questions regarding the status of your application, you may email Emma Schulze, Assistant Director of Admissions.
Materials may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be mailed directly to Akron Law Admissions.
Mailed applications and undergraduate transcripts, should be mailed to the following address:The University of Akron School of Law
Re: PLUS Program
Emma K.F. Schulze
C. Blake McDowell Law Center
150 University Ave.
Akron, OH 44325-2901