The Akron Law PLUS Curriculum
The Akron Law PLUS Program will be JUNE 3 - 29, 2018, and gives you skills and experiences to help you decide if law school is right for you!
COURSEWORK | Will include:
- An introduction to legal research and writing.
- A preview of law school coursework in:
- Civil Procedure
- Criminal Law
- Constitutional Law
- A thorough exploration of, and preparation for, the law school application process.
- Experiential learning will include:
- Problem-Solving Workshop
- Trial Advocacy Workshop
- Akron Law’s award-winning Reentry Clinic
- Interaction with lawyers, judges, and legislators.
- Field trips to courtrooms, law firm offices, other law schools, and other settings where lawyers work.
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES | There will also be fun group outings and planned activities to:
- Cedar Point, one of the best amusement parks in the world!
For a full schedule of events, please check back later in Spring 2018.