Please follow these instructions when submitting your application to transfer in to The University of Akron School of Law.
- Fill in all fields completely and answer all questions honestly.
- Pay special attention to enter vital identifying data such as Social Security Number, date of birth, and contact information carefully and completely.
- Be very careful to answer the Bar Exam Clearance questions honestly and completely, according to the instructions provided in the application.
- The Admissions Office makes extensive use of e-mail to communicate with applicants. Therefore, please be sure to enter your email address correctly in the designated field on the application. Also, please add the following email addresses to your email account's address book, "safe senders list," or "whitelist" to ensure that none of our messages get blocked by bulk email filters: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover Letter and Other Documents: You may electronically attach files to your application. When considering which attachments to send with your application, please keep in mind that the Admissions Committee will read over 2,000 applications in an application cycle, so you must provide complete information, but you must also be concise.
- Before submitting, double check the information you have entered into the form, and if you attached a file, make sure that you have attached the correct file to your application.
- Please try to refrain from immediately sending follow-up email messages or making phone calls asking for confirmation of receipt of your application, as such correspondence delays the application process for all of our applicants. If you submit your application electronically, LSAC will confirm that your application was sent properly. Regardless of how you submit your application, you will also receive an email from our office confirming receipt of your application within one week of submission.
Questions? Please contact the Admissions Office at 800.4.AKRON.U (800.425.7668) or email@example.com.
Please Note: Your file will not be reviewed until all of the required items are received. Click here to review the application requirements for transfer applicants.