Please follow these instructions when submitting your application to The University of Akron School of Law.
- Fill in all fields completely and answer all questions honestly.
- Pay special attention to enter vital identifying data such as Social Security Number, date of birth, and contact information carefully and completely.
- Be very careful to answer the character and fitness questions honestly and completely, according to the instructions provided in the application.
- Be sure to attach your cover letter and other required documents to your application file before sending it in.
- Before submitting, double check the information you have entered into the form, and if you attached a file, make sure that you have attached the correct file to your application.
- Save a copy of your completed application file for your records.
- Note that we no longer charge an application fee.
Please Note: Your file will not be reviewed until all of the required items are received. Click here to review the application requirements for graduate student applicants.