THE UNIVERSITY OF AKRON SCHOOL OF LAW
WINTER INSTITUTE 2023
February 8 - 10, 2023
WHO should attend?
Legal professionals seeking CLE credits. Registrants will earn approximately 12.5 hours of CLE credit, including 4.5 hours of professional conduct. (Exact number of CLE hours is subject to change as the program is refined.)
WHAT is the event?
The 16th Annual Akron Law Winter Institute. In addition to CLE credits, the Winter Institute also offers the opportunity to gather with familiar and new fellow alumni and friends at a beautiful upscale venue.
Program schedule forthcoming.
WHERE will we meet?
LaPlaya Beach and Golf Resort
9891 Gulf Shore Blvd.
Naples, FL 34108
Link to room registration coming Sept. 1, 2022.
- Reduced rate group code available Sept. 1, 2022.
- Reduced lodging price ends at 5 p.m., Jan. 6, 2023
WHEN is this happening?
Wednesday, February 8 to Friday, February 10, 2023
Registration beginning Sept. 1, 2022.
- Early-bird registration before January 6, 2023 is $550 per person
- After January 6, 2023 registration is $600 per person
- All registrations must be received by January 27, 2023
- Group rates available upon request
Registration fee includes:
- Alumni and friends reception with heavy hors d'oeuvres and open bar
- CLE programming and credits
- Continental breakfast for two days
- Lunch for one day