Assistant Director of the Legal Clinic, Director of the Civil Litigation Clinic, and Pro Bono Coordinator
- Presented a CEU training for social workers on Expungements/Clemency.
- Keynote speaker at Akron Early College High School National Honor Society induction.
- Accepted an offer from the Criminal Law Bulletin, a peer-reviewed journal, to publish her article Battling Collateral Consequences: The Long Road to Redemption.
- Presented “Pardon Issues” at Akron Bar Association Municipal Court Committee meeting.
- Presented at Akron Bar Association CLE: Residential Evictions.
- Appeared on Recovery Zone Radio to discuss the Clemency Program.
- Presented I Finally Listened: Birth of the Clemency Project at the Midwest Clinician’s Conference held at the University of Wisconsin Law School.
- Presented at “Getting Ohio Back to Work” CLE.
- Appeared on Recovery Zone Radio Program to discuss Clemency Project.
- Guest speaker at Upward Bound Program.
- Conducted Professionalism CLE for Akron Bar Association Bridge the Gap Series.
- Gave a presentation on Credit Issues to the Legal Aid Summer Associates.