Assistant Professor of Legal Writing and Research
- Presented at the Supreme Court of Ohio Judicial College Appellate Judges Seminar on "Review and Update of the Status of Scientific and Expert Evidence in Ohio" on February 28.
- His proposal (with Sarah Morath and Elizabeth Shaver), “Motions in Motion: Incorporating the Carnegie Apprenticeships into A Legal Drafting Course” has been accepted for presentation at the Institute for Law Teaching and Learning’s Summer 2013 Conference “Hybrid Law Teaching” at Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, Kansas, on June 7-9, 2013.
- Co-presented overview of the Litigation Drafting project at the New England Consortium of Legal Writing Teachers Conference at the University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Co-author of Scientific and Expert Evidence Teacher’s Manual, Second Edition with Jane Campbell Moriarty and John M. Conley, Aspen Casebook Series.
- Presented a CLE on evaluating writing samples at Community Legal Aid entitled “Management of Legal Work.”
- Presented a CLE on “Persuasive Writing” for the Community Legal Aid attorneys and staff at Kent State University.