NAPLES MIDWINTER CONFRENCE SPEAKERS
From the Judiciary and Executive Branches
- Andrew S. Baluch, former White House Director of International IP Enforcement; Foley & Lardner LLP.
- Hon. Sharon R. Barner, former Department Under Secretary of Commerce; Vice-President, Cummins, Inc.
- Hon. Roger T. Hughes, Federal Court of Canada
- Hon. Richard Linn, U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- Hon. Kathleen McDonald O'Malley, U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- Hon. Teresa Stanek Rea, Act. Under Secretary of Commerce and Acting Director of the U.S. PTO
- Professor Christal Sheppard, U. Nebraska; fmr. Counsel, House Judiciary Committee
- Hon. William F. Smith, former Administrative Patent Judge; Woodcock, Washburn
- Hon. Robert Stoll, former Commissioner for Patents; Drinker, Biddle & Reath.
From the Practice Bar
- Paul Cole, editor, CIPA Guide; Lucas & Co.
- Michael R. Dzwonczyk, George Washington; Sughrue LLP.
- Ury Fischer, Chair, IP Committee of the Florida Bar; Lott & Fischer, PL.
- James Gould, Gould Intellectual Property Consulting Group
- Gary Hoffman, strategic consultant, GaryHoffmanIPConsulting.com
- Robert Kinder, Akron Law School IP Advisory Board; Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- George Pappas, Covington & Burling LLP
- Susan Peacock, Lawyer – copyright & broadcasting
- David C. L. Perkins, Arnold & Porter, London
- Shoichi Okuyama, Vice-President, Tokyo IP American Inn of Court; Okuyama & Sasajima
- Richard Rainey, Executive Counsel, IP Litigation, General Electric Co.
- Matthew A. Smith, George Washington Law School; Turner Boyd LLP
- Louis W. Tompros, Wilmer Hale, Washington, D.C.
- Phillip Warrick, Klarquist Sparkman LLP, Portland, Oregon
From the Academy
- Professor J. Jonas Anderson, American University Washington College of Law
- Professor Dennis Crouch, University of Missouri; editor, Patently O blog
- Professor J. Jeffrey Hawley, University of New Hampshire
- Dean Timothy R. Holbrook, Associate Dean, Emory U. Law School
- Professor William Hubbard, University of Baltimore
- Professor. Timo Minssen, U. of Copenhagen; Scholar, Max Planck Institute (IP)
- Professor W. Keith Robinson, Southern Methodist University Law School
- Professor Jeffrey Samuels, Director, Akron U. Law School IP Law Program
- Professor Hal Wegner, Akron U. Law School Advisory Board; Foley & Lardner LLP
|Presented by:||Platinum Sponsor:|
BOEHMERT & BOEHMERT