The Albert and Vern Oldham 2018 Spring Lecture
Featuring: The Honorable Professor F. Scott Kieff, who will present “Helping Business Obtain More Certainty and Durability in Today’s Windy Times of Intellectual Property, Antitrust, and International Trade"
Monday, April 16, 2018
12:15 to 1:15 p.m.
The University of Akron School of Law (map), Room 180
Professor Kieff’s Top Career Accolades Include:
- Fred C. Stevenson Research Professor at the George Washington University Law School
- Principal at McKool Smith's Washington, D.C. and Silicon Valley offices
- Former Commissioner of the U.S. International Trade Commission (2013-17)
- Ray & Louise Knowles Senior Fellow at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution
- Former faculty member of the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center at Germany’s Max Planck Institute; Washington University in St. Louis School of Law and School of Medicine; and visiting professor at the Northwestern, Stanford, and Chicago schools of law
- Former trial lawyer and patent lawyer for Pennie & Edmonds in New York and Jenner & Block in Chicago and as Law Clerk to U.S. Circuit Judge Giles S. Rich