The Library's faculty liaison program was developed in order to allow faculty to receive more personal and focused services geared toward making it easier for them to conduct research and to navigate the library and its services.
The librarian-liaison will meet with their assigned faculty member to discuss with them their:
- research needs
- circulation of library materials
- placing items on reserve
- new materials requests
- setting up a tour of the library
- navigating our online catalog
- special request for materials
- Lexis-Nexis and Westlaw training needs
- database services limited to law faculty
- Spring Board training and other training available on campus
To locate the name of your Faculty Liaison Librarian, please click here.
This page is maintained by Annette Souare, Faculty Services Librarian Souare@uakron.edu.