Windows 7 Wireless Alternative Setup
1. Click on Start
2. Select Control Panel
3. Under Network and Internet, select View Network Status and Tasks
4. Click Manage Wireless Networks
5. Click Add
6. Select Manually Create a Network Profile
7. Enter the following Information
Network name: rootown
Security type: WPA2-Enterprise
Encryption type: AES
8. Click Next
9. Select Change Connection Settings
10. Click the Security tab in Wireless Network Properties
11. Under Choose a network authentication method, make sure PEAP is selected and click Settings.
12. The Authentication Method should default to EAP-MSCHAPv2). Click Configure.
13. Uncheck the box for Automatically Use my Windows logon name and password. Click OK
14. Uncheck the box for Validate server certificates at the top of the box.
15. Click OK.
16. Click OK in Protected EAP Properties (PEAP).
17. Click OK in rootown Wireless Network Properties.
18. Click Close
19. Click on wireless icon in system tray and find rootown
20. Select rootown and click Connect.
21. The connection icon in the bottom right corner of the screen will probably begin flashing a periodic message asking for additional information.
22. Click on the Additional information is required to connect to tsunami message.
23. The Enter Credentials box will pop up.
24. Enter the UAnet ID for the User name.
25. Enter the password that for the UAnet ID.
26. DO NOT enter anything in the Logon Domain box.
27. Click OK.
For a video demonstration, click here (Will not work with iOS)