MakerStudio Poster Print Requests
To submit a Poster Printing request, fill out this form completely. We will contact you if any additional information is needed. You will receive an email with instructions for pick up when your poster is complete.
The poster printing service is strictly for academic projects ONLY. The service is free to students. Non-student UA community members interested in poster printing should email Stephanie Dawson-Everett (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details on cost, payment, etc.
- Academic Prints: This includes class assignments, design projects, conference or presentations materials, and active research projects. Posters for student organizations are also acceptable pending content meets guidelines in our policy standards.
- All submissions must be submitted at least 3 business days before due-date.
- All submission must provide course or organization name and the instructor or faculty advisor associated with the project.
- File Format: we can only print .pdf files
- The size of your file must be smaller than 20mb to submit
- Poster printing is restricted to the following limits
- Students may print up to 2 poster per semester free of charge
- Student organizations may print up to 2 posters per semester free of charge
- All submissions must adhere with our poster printing policy which you will be required to acknowledge you have read before submitting your request.
Per University of Akron policies, submissions that are harassing or threatening to others, violate others' privacy, or violate copyright law will be reported to the judicial affairs. If you have any questions regarding whether your submission may breach this policy, please contact us.
I agreed to the Poster Printing Policy Without agreeing to this policy my print job may be delayed or refused.
Before submitting this form, please make sure to fill in all required fields and that your printable file is attached.
Having trouble with this form? Tell us about it.