Virtual Reality Room
The Virtual Reality Room is located within the MakerStudio and is home to our HTC Vive and a variety of games that can be used with this virtual headset. The room is open to all students, staff and faculty for use between our hours. Check out the information below for more details on this room.
- The HTC Vive headset creates a powerful immersion experience, transforming you from the real world into a whole new environment.
- SteamVR Tracking, stunning graphics, a 110˚ field of view, intuitive controls and HD haptic feedback provide an unparalleled sense of immersion for you upon use of this device.
- The games available for use in the MakerStudio are as follows:
- Beat Saber
- Shooty Fruity
- Pierhead Arcade
- Hot Dogs, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades
- Space Pirate Trainer
- Tilt Brush
- Universe Sandbox
- Vive Spray
- Job Simulator
- The Lab
- The educational software available for use in the MakerStudio are as follows:
- Google Earth
- Organan Anatomy Viewer
- InMind Neuron Experience
Computer with a GTX 1080 TI
- The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition is truly unique. Designed and built by NVIDIA. Crafted with premium materials and components, including a die-cast aluminum body and 7-phase dualFET power supply. And cooled by a radial fan with an advanced vapor chamber designed for consistent performance in even the most thermally challenging environments.
AMD Ryzen 6 Core Processor
The world’s lowest power 6-core, 12-thread desktop processor.