Exchange Program : European Business School
- Fall, Spring, Academic Year, Summer
- Fall, Summer, Academic Year: March 15
- Spring: September 1
- Undergraduate (at least a sophomore)
- Good standing with UA
- 3.0 G.P.A
- Business and economics majors
- One year of college-level German
- Business law, business information systems, international business and business languages. The language of instruction is English. German language courses for guest students are offered.
- University of Akron, In-State Tuition: $4,630.08
- Additional costs will include room and board, visa application, transportation and general living expenses.
- Please schedule an appointment to meet with an Education Abroad Adviser to obtain a detailed budget sheet for this program.
- The school does not have residence halls and students must find their own private accommodation. The school provides a database with available and suitable flats to help international students to find accommodation.
Please visit European Business School's website for more details.