Exchange Program : International University of Japan
- Fall, Spring, Academic Year
- Fall, Academic Year: March 15
- Spring: September 1
- Graduate Student
- Good standing with UA
- 3.0 G.P.A
- Discipline areas at IUJ include MBA, E-business management, and international management in the Graduate School for International Management (GSIM). Public management and policy analysis, international development, international relations, and international peace studies are available in the Graduate School for International Relations (GSIR). All course work is taught in English. Japanese language programs are available at a variety of skill levels, but students must complete a placement test upon arrival
- Please schedule an appointment to meet with an Education Abroad Adviser to obtain a detailed budget sheet for this program.
- Available in student dormitories. The dormitories have a desk, chair, bed, mattress, closet, and private bathroom.
Please visit International University of Japan's website for more details.