Pusan, South Korea
Exchange Program : Pusan University of Foreign Studies
- Fall, Spring, Academic Year
- Fall, Academic Year: March 15
- Spring: September 1
- Undergraduate (at least a sophomore)
- Good standing with UA
- Business Administration, Area studies, Languages, and Korean and Korean cultures.
- University of Akron, In-State Tuition: $4,630.08
- Additional costs will include room and board, visa application, transportation and general living expenses.
- Please schedule an appointment to meet with an Education Abroad Adviser to obtain a detailed budget sheet for this program.
- Students stay in the dormitory. Each room is equipped with a bed, desk, wardrobe, and sheets. The dormitory has laundry facilities, dining room, health club, computer laboratory, and a seminar room.
Please visit Pusan University of Foreign Studies's website for more details.