Exchange Program: Saint Ignatius of Loyola
- Fall, Spring, Academic Year
- Fall, Academic Year: March 15
- Spring: September 1
- Undergraduate (at least a sophomore)
- Good standing with UA
- One year of college-level Spanish is recommended
- Most classes are taught in Spanish; although some courses are taught in English. English courses include hospitality management, tourism administration, business administration, communications, art and design, and law. Courses taught in Spanish include those taught in English as well as economics, economics and finance, economics and international business, marketing, civil engineering and real estate development, agro-industrial engineering and agribusiness, architecture and urban planning, industrial and commercial engineering, gastronomy and restaurant management, and psychology.
- University of Akron, In-State Tuition: $4,630.08
- Additional costs will include room and board, visa application, transportation and general living expenses.
- Please schedule an appointment to meet with an Education Abroad Adviser to obtain a detailed budget sheet for this program.
- Students will stay in La Casa de Don Ignacio, which is located in the cosmopolitan district of Miraflores. This student residence has fully-equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, and free WIFI.
Please visit Saint Ignatius of Loyola's website for more details.