Seoul, South Korea
Exchange program : Yonsei University
- Fall, Spring, Academic Year, Summer
- Fall, Summer, Academic Year: March 15
- Spring: September 1
- Undergraduate (at least a sophomore)
- Good standing with UA
Coursework is taught in English. The program begins with an orientation, campus tour and welcome party. During the month-long program, daily class topics will include various aspects of Korean language and culture (food, housing, music, pottery, Taekwondo), as well as historical, cultural and industrial site visits. Prominent professors and chief executive officers will give topical lectures.
- University of Akron, In-State Tuition: $4,630.08
- Additional costs will include room and board, visa application, transportation and general living expenses.
- Please schedule an appointment to meet with an Education Abroad Adviser to obtain a detailed budget sheet for this program.
- The Daehyun One Room is for women only, and has two different room sizes. Rooms can be rented for single or double occupancy. Rooms include a kitchen, restroom, bed, desk, closet, and air conditioning. Laundry facilities are shared. The IDEA One Room is exactly like Daehyun except that they are available to men or women. Both housing options require payments on a monthly basis.
Please visit Yonsei University's website for more details.