New Parking Survey
Complete our short new Parking Survey and you can enter a drawing to win a Campus Gift Card! Your participation in this survey will help the Parking Department better serve the campus community.
Roo Express Schedule during Spring Break
Friday, March 20, 2015- South, Northeast and West routes will run until 11pm. No Downtown route.
Saturday March 21, 2015- Weekend Circulator only 9:30am-7:30pm. No Chapel or Downtown routes.
Sunday, March 22, 2015-Weekend Circulator will run 9:30am-7:30pm and Dave’s Supermarket will run 3:00pm-7:00pm. No Downtown route.
Monday, March 23rd through Friday March 27th- South, Northeast and West Route will run from 7:30am-5:30pm.
Friday, March 27, 2015-Downtown route will run as regularly scheduled.
Saturday and Sunday, March 28 and March 29 will run as normal with regular scheduled routes.
*Please note: Downtown routes will not run from March 20, 2015 through March 26, 2015. Downtown route will begin on Friday, March 27, 2015.
Parking update through April 2nd
- Lot 6 and Lot 36, near InfoCision Stadium and Lee Jackson Field, will experience increased traffic volume on Friday, March 27, from 2 p.m. through the conclusion of the baseball game that afternoon, or approximately 5 p.m. Alternate parking for commuters will be in Lot 1 - East Campus Deck or Lot 9, south of the InfoCision Stadium.
- Lot 6 and Lot 36, near InfoCision Stadium and Lee Jackson Field, will experience increased traffic volume on both Saturday, March 28, and Sunday, March 29, from noon through the conclusion of the baseball game that afternoon, or approximately 3 p.m. Alternate parking for commuters will be in Lot 1 - East Campus Deck or Lot 9, south of the InfoCision Stadium.
- Lot 6, Lot 9, and Vine St, near InfoCision Stadium, will experience increased traffic volume on Tuesday, March 31, from 2 p.m. through the conclusion of the softball games that afternoon, or approximately 7 p.m. Alternate parking for commuters will be in Lot 1 - East Campus Deck or Lot 9, south of the InfoCision Stadium.
- Lot 28, at E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall, will be closed Tuesday, March 31, at noon through 9:30 p.m. for the evening’s performances. Alternate parking for commuter vehicles will be available in Lot 26 - North Campus Deck and Lot 27, by Guzzetta Hall.
- Lot 70, near Quaker Station at Quaker Square, will be partially reserved on Thursday, April 2, from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m. for a special event. Alternate commuter parking will be available in the Grounds Services Lot 40 and Administrative Services Building Lot 71.
Roo Express Bus Tracking System
The University of Akron’s Parking and Transportation Services Department has added a GPS system to the Roo Express shuttle buses that provides real-time location data. Students, faculty, staff and visitors can use a computer or mobile device to track the Roo Express Shuttle bus at any of the bus stops on and around campus!
DoubleMap App features:
· View buses in real time on the map and know when your bus will arrive.
· View specific routes and associated stops.
· Allows you to easily identify the buses with color coded bus routes and abbreviated route letters.
· Announcements concerning shuttle delays, cancellation of service due to weather, re-routing or changes in route stops can be viewed easily.
· Compatible with smartphones (FREE app), laptops and desktops.
· Easily submit feedback on services or technical issues.
For information regarding DoubleMap visit http://www.uakron.edu/parking/roo-express/doublemap.dot or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services for additional information at email@example.com.