Parking updates through May 6th
- Lot 6, at InfoCision Stadium, will be partially reserved Wednesday, April 27, for a stewardship meeting. Alternate parking will be available in Lot 9, south of the stadium.
- Lot 6, at InfoCision Stadium, will be partially reserved until noon, Thursday, April 28, for a retirees’ meeting. Alternate parking will be available in Lot 9, south of the stadium.
- Lot 2 and Lot 8, will be closed Friday evening to prepare for the Goodyear STEM Day on Saturday, April 30th. We will be directing participants to also park in Lot 1 on Saturday and you may see an increase in traffic. Alternative parking will be available in Lot 10 and Lot 9.
- The North side of Lot 44, will be closed Friday night, April 29th, to make space for a moving truck on Saturday. All cars must vacate this area. Alternative parking will be available in Lot 36 and Lot 46.
- Lot 6 and Lot 10, will be partially closed Friday, May 6th, for an UA Founders Day event. Alternative parking will be available in Lot 8 and Lot 1.
The Roo Express Circulator Route will not make a stop at the JAR location due to construction at the turn around circle. This change to this route will continue until further notice.
Contact Parking and Transportation Services for additional details email@example.com.
Roo Express Bus Tracking System
The University of Akron’s Parking and Transportation Services Department has added a GPS system to the Roo Express shuttle buses that provides real-time location data. Students, faculty, staff and visitors can use a computer or mobile device to track the Roo Express Shuttle bus at any of the bus stops on and around campus!
DoubleMap App features:
· View buses in real time on the map and know when your bus will arrive.
· View specific routes and associated stops.
· Allows you to easily identify the buses with color coded bus routes and abbreviated route letters.
· Announcements concerning shuttle delays, cancellation of service due to weather, re-routing or changes in route stops can be viewed easily.
· Compatible with smartphones (FREE app), laptops and desktops.
· Easily submit feedback on services or technical issues.
For information regarding DoubleMap visit http://www.uakron.edu/parking/roo-express/doublemap.dot or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Parking and Transportation Services for additional information at email@example.com.