Roo Express shuttle routes
Looking for the campus shuttle? The free Roo Express and METRO Dash shuttles run the following routes during the fall and spring semesters.
- The WEEKDAY CIRCULATOR ROUTE is the campus loop route operating on weekdays, which also includes the neighborhoods south and east of campus.
- The METRO DASH ROUTE serves the College of Arts and Sciences, Quaker Square, the Apartments west of campus, the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center, the CBA Building and several other stops.
- The WEEKEND CIRCULATOR ROUTE makes traveling around campus (and the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center) easy on weekends.
- The ROBS HOLIDAY ROUTE operates during school closings, such as holidays or during inclement weather closures.
The routes are described in detail below. Show your Zip Card and hop on board at any stop.
The shuttles may not operate or may have limited service on holidays or when the University is closed/delayed.
Parking Services welcomes your questions and comments: 330-972-7213 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On the WEEKDAY CIRCULATOR ROUTE, the shuttle makes eighteen stops:
1. At the Polsky Building on High Street
2. At the College of Business Administration on Broadway
3. At the College St. circle near Bierce Library
4. At Fir Hill Towers
5. Near Velvel Arms apartments
6. Near Buchtel Arms apartments
7. On Carroll Street near Buchtel Place
8. At Carroll Street and Annadale Ave.
9. At the James A. Rhodes Arena on Carroll Street
10. At Spicer Hall on Spicer St.
11. Near the intersection of Spicer St. and Power St.
12. Near the intersection of Allyn St. and Power St.
13. Near the intersection of Allyn St. and Thornton St.
14. On Sherman St. near the intersection with Thornton St.
15. At the intersection of Sherman St. and Wheeler St.
16. At South Residence Hall on Grant St.
17. At the South Campus Parking Deck on Exchange St.
18. At the Student Union on Carroll St.
The shuttle will operate on this route from 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Monday through Thursday, and from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Fridays.
On the METRO DASH ROUTE, the shuttle makes 14 stops:
1. At the circle near College of Arts and Sciences.
2. At Quaker Square on Mill St.
3. On High St., before University Ave.
4. At the Polsky Building on S. High St.
5. Near 22 Exchange Apts. and 401 Lofts.
6. On Rosa Parks Dr., between S. Main and S. High St.
7. At the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center off Broadway St.
8. At the intersection of W. Falor St and S. Main St., near Bounce Innovation Hub.
9. Near 401 Lofts on S. Main St.
10. In front of The Depot apts. on South Broadway.
11. At the CBA building on S. Broadway St.
12. On S. Broadway St. near the Morley Health Center.
13. Outside the Quaker Square Residence Hall on S. Broadway St.
14. At Quaker Square on E. Mill St.
The shuttle will operate on this route from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on weekdays only.
DASH shuttles do not require a fare or a Zip Card in order to ride.
On the WEEKEND CIRCULATOR ROUTE, the shuttle makes eleven stops:
1. At the Student Union.
2. In front of Starbucks on East Exchange St.
3. On Exchange St. at University Edge apts.
4. Across from the Spicer Hall on Spicer Street.
5. At the East Campus Parking Deck on Spicer St.
6. At the College St. circle behind Bierce Library.
7. At Quaker Square on South Broadway St.
8. At the Polsky building on High Street.
9. At the corner of S. High and W. Cedar near 22 Exchange and 401 Lofts apts.
10. *At the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center off Broadway St.
11. In front of The Depot apts. on South Broadway St.
*The shuttle will bypass stop #11 after 7:30 p.m. on Sundays when the RKP Transit Center closes.
The shuttle will operate on this route from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
On the Rob's Holiday Route, the shuttle makes 10 stops:
1. Across from Quaker Square on Mill Street
2. At the corner of Exchange and Main Street
3. At the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center off Broadway St.
4. At The Depot Apts.
5. The Student Union
6. In front of Starbucks on Exchange St.
7. On Exchange St. at University Edge apts.
8. Across the street from Spicer Hall on Spicer Street
9. Near Fir Hill Towers on South Forge St.
10. At Rob's Cafe near the Honors College
The shuttle only operates on holidays or inclement weather days during fall and spring semesters.
The shuttle will operate on this route from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for planned holidays. Pay attention to shuttle announcements within DoubleMap and UA Mobile during severe weather conditions, as times may be different.