The Roo Express now has the following routes in the Fall and Spring semesters:
- The POLSKY EXPRESS ROUTE is an express route between the Student Union and the Posky Building.
- The WEST ROUTE serves the Student Union, Quaker Square, the Aprtments west of campus, the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center and several other stops.
- The SOUTH ROUTE serves the Student Union, University Edge apts, and the neighborhoods south of campus.
- The CIRCULATOR ROUTE serves The CBA, Quaker Square, College Circle, the neighborhood East of campus, the JAR, Spicer Hall, Infocision Stadium, and the South Campus Parking deck.
- The DOWNTOWN ROUTE runs in the evening, making enjoying downtown dining and entertainment easy and safe.
- The WEEKEND ROUTE makes traveling around campus (and the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center) easy on weekends.
- The CHAPEL HILL ROUTE runs between the Student Union and several stops off Howe Ave. providing additional dining, entertainment, and shopping options.
- The DAVE'S SUPERMARKET ROUTE transports students to and from a local grocery store.
The routes are described in detail below. Show your Zip Card and hop on board at any stop.
The shuttle may not operate or have limited service on holidays or when the University is closed.
Parking Services welcomes your questions and comments: 330-972-7213 or firstname.lastname@example.org