The Roo Express now has the following routes in the Fall and Spring semesters:
- The POLSKY EXPRESS ROUTE is an express route between the Student Union and the Polsky Building.
- The METRO DASH ROUTE serves the College of Arts and Sciences, Quaker Square, the Apartments west of campus, the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center, the CBA Building and several other stops.
- The SOUTH ROUTE serves the JAR, Spicer Hall, and the neighborhoods south of campus.
- The EAST ROUTE serves Bierce Library, the neighborhood East of campus, and the JAR.
- The DOWNTOWN ROUTE runs in the evening, Thursday through Saturday, making enjoying downtown dining and entertainment easy and safe.
- The WEEKEND ROUTE makes traveling around campus (and the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center) easy on weekends.
- The ROBS HOLIDAY ROUTE operates during planned school closing, such as holidays.
The routes are described in detail below. Show your Zip Card and hop on board at any stop.
The shuttle may not operate or have limited service on holidays or when the University is closed.
Parking Services welcomes your questions and comments: 330-972-7213 or firstname.lastname@example.org