Roo Express Summer Operation
The Roo Express and METRO RTA operate the following routes during the summer:
- The WEEKDAY CIRCULATOR ROUTE is the campus loop route that operates on weekdays, which also includes the neighborhoods south and east of campus. There is no Weekday Circulator shuttle service during the semester break between spring and summer (May 8, 2021 through May 16, 2021). The Weekday Circulator will run from May 17, 2021 through August 13, 2021.
- The METRO DASH ROUTE serves the College of Arts and Sciences, Quaker Square, the apartments west of campus, the RKP METRO RTA Transit Center, the CBA Building and several other stops. The DASH shuttle will run on weekdays through June 4, 2021.
The routes are described in detail below. Passengers will be required to wear a mask in order to board and ride all Roo Express and DASH buses. Show your Zip Card and hop on board at any stop.
Parking and Transportation Services welcomes your questions and comments: 330-972-7213 or email@example.com.
The Weekday Circulator will run from May 17, 2021 through August 13, 2021. The shuttle will operate on this route from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on weekdays only. The shuttle may not operate or have limited service on holidays or when the University is closed.
On the WEEKDAY CIRCULATOR ROUTE, the shuttle makes twenty-three stops:
- At the Polsky Building on High Street
- 22 Exchange apartments
- RKP Metro RTA Transit Center
- The Depot
- At the College of Business Administration on Broadway
- Quaker Square on Mill
- At the College St. circle near Bierce Library
- At Fir Hill Towers
- Near Velvel Arms apartments
- Near Buchtel Arms apartments
- On Carroll Street near Buchtel Place
- At Carroll Street and Annadale Ave.
- At the James A. Rhodes Arena on Carroll Street
- At Spicer Hall on Spicer St.
- Near the intersection of Spicer St. and Power St.
- Near the intersection of Allyn St. and Power St.
- Near the intersection of Allyn St. and Thornton St.
- Sherman Street/Ryan House
- University Commons
- At the intersection of Sherman St. and Wheeler St.
- At South Residence Hall on Grant St.
- At the South Campus Parking Deck on Exchange St.
- At the Student Union on Carroll St.
METRO DASH ROUTE:
The shuttle will operate on this route from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on weekdays only, through June 4, 2021. The shuttle may not operate or have limited service on holidays or when the University is closed.
On the METRO DASH ROUTE, the shuttle makes fourteen stops:
1. At the circle near College of Arts and Sciences.
2. At Quaker Square on Mill St.
3. On High St., before University Ave.
4. At the Polsky Building on S. High St.
5. Near 22 Exchange Apts. and 401 Lofts.
6. On Rosa Parks Dr., between S. Main and S. High St.
7. At the RKP Metro RTA Transit Center off Broadway St.
8. At the intersection of W. Falor St and S. Main St., near GOJO Industries Inc.
9. Near 401 Lofts on S. Main St.
10. In front of The Depot apts. on South Broadway.
11. At the CBA building on S. Broadway St.
12. On S. Broadway St. near the Morley Health Center.
13. Outside the Quaker Square Residence Hall on S. Broadway St.
14. At Quaker Square on E. Mill St.