The Department of Purchasing
On February 10, 2015, Governor John Kasich signed Executive Order 2015-01K establishing the Ohio Task Force on Affordability and Efficiency in Higher Education, to review and recommend ways in which state-sponsored institutions of higher education, including four-year universities and two-year community colleges, can be more efficient, offering an education of equal or higher quality while at the same time decreasing their costs.
Recommendation 3A states that each institution must require that its employees use existing contracts for purchasing goods and services, starting with the areas with the largest opportunities for savings.
The University is committed to complying with applicable procurement laws and regulations, including requirements that apply to conflicts of interest.
NEW ESM UPGRADE: ESM NEW USER INTERFACE INSTRUCTIONS
Faculty and Staff
- How Do I Purchase Course Materials & Supplies, Services, Paper, Computers, Copiers, Promotional Items, T-Shirts, etc?
- Amazon Shared Business Account
- Campus Contracts
- Create/Enter a Basic Peoplesoft Req
- ESM easyPurchase Program
- Forms, Rules & Information
- Office Supply Program
- Peoplesoft Requisition Manual and Tutorials
- Peoplesoft Security Form & Information
- Procurement Card
- State & Federal Surplus Program
- Travel Information & Forms
- Uniform Guidance Federal Regulations
- University Purchasing Organizations
- University Service Agreements (Professional, Lecture, Performance)