Our climbing policies have the intent of establishing safety-focused practices that help minimize risk associated with indoor climbing. All patrons are responsible for knowing and abiding by these policies. Staff reserve the right to ask any patron who creates an unsafe environment to leave. Violation of these policies is subject to disciplinary action or loss of privileges.
Disclaimer: Climbing is dangerous. Climb at your own risk.
The following policies apply to patrons who are under the age of 18 (youth climbers).
- Youth climbers must be 13 years old or older.
- Youth climbers must be accompanied by their sponsor at all times.
- Youth climbers are not permitted to spot for bouldering.
- Youth climbers are not permitted to belay.
- It is recommended that a parent or legal guardian spot for youth who are bouldering.