Depending on the child(s) age (see chart below) you will be able to utilize many of the SRWS facilities with your child, including:
- Leisure and ONAT Pool
- Blue Gym
- Racquetball Court
- Rock Wall
Immediate family only
The Family Membership is for valid member’s (student or faculty/staff only) immediate family to participate in many of the offerings provided in SRWS facilities. Immediate family is defined as a spouse and/or all those claimed as dependents.
Attention parents/assigned guardians
Please be reminded that as you are entering SRWS facilities for programming and activities with your child, you are required to adhere to the supervision guidelines of Student Recreation & Wellness Services:
- Escort your child at all times when needing to utilize locker rooms, restrooms or family changing rooms.
- Do not direct or instruct your child to enter locker rooms,
rest roomsor family changing rooms without your direct supervision and accompanying them into these areas.
- Use family changing rooms whenever possible, if you have more than one child, or if there is a gender difference between the child and locker room/restroom you would need to utilize.
- Keep constant eye contact
- Do not use the “buddy system” of sending two or more children into a locker room or restroom unsupervised by a parent or guardian responsible for the children while in SRWS facilities.
- If seated outside the pool area and your child needs to exit the pool area, immediately attend to your child before they exit the pool and accompany them into the family changing room, locker room or restroom to maintain supervision.
Failure to adhere to these guidelines can lead to removal from the facilities and loss of future facility use privileges.
Family hours are limited to:
- Friday after 1 pm, all day Saturday and Sunday during the spring & fall semesters.
- Holidays in which SRWS facilities are open,
- Semester break (December-January),
- UA Spring Break (March or April),
- Summer operation hours (mid-May – late August).
- The Leisure Pool and Ocasek Natatorium pool can be used at any open times for the entire week (Monday - Sunday).
NOTE: It is possible for a previously scheduled program or special event to reserve the facility; therefore, some of the family times the building advertises may be partially reserved and certain areas will be unavailable. SRWS will update everything through this page on our website.
Valid student members:
- Child(s) 16 and under are $20/semester/child - this age group is limited to Family Membership Hours ONLY.
- Spouses and dependent children 17 and over can join for $125/person/semester or $105/person/summer - hours are NOT limited to only Family Hours, this membership can utilize SRWS facilities during any open times.
All parents are expected to review and understand family membership policies and procedures. A copy will be given to you when you sign up and you can review the policies.
Valid faculty/staff SRWC members:
- Child(s) 16 and under are $60/year/child - this age group is limited to Family Membership Hours ONLY.
- Spouses and dependent children 17 and over can join for $138/person/year - hours are NOT limited to only Family Hours, this membership can utilize SRWS facilities during any open times
Facility area requirements by age:
|Membership Type||Description||Building Areas|
|5 and under||With *DIRECT parent supervision and proper waivers; Only use of Leisure Pool or ONAT Pool||x|
|6 - 12||With *DIRECT parent supervision and proper waivers; Only use of Leisure Pool, ONAT Pool, Courts, Track||x||x||x|
|13 - 14||With *DIRECT parent supervision and proper waivers; All above areas plus racquetball courts and rock wall if parent has passed belay certification||x||x||x||x||x|
|15 - 16||With *DIRECT parent supervision and proper waiver; All above areas plus Hot Tub, Cardio, Strength and Group Exercise Classes||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
|17 and over||With proper waiver(s), can use entire ONAT & SRWC without supervision. To participate in Outdoor Adventure, Intramural Sports and club sports you must be a valid UA student who is 18 years of age or older.||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x||x|
Family membership facility schedules
- Please review the building hours page [here] to find out the most recent news and building updates.
- Please review the pool schedule [here].
- Please review the court schedule [here].
- Or call 330-972-2348 during open hours and our employees will let you know what is going on for the day.
Please call 330-972-6210 with any questions in regards to family memberships or email firstname.lastname@example.org.