COVID-19: Fitness Tips
Find your normal. Stay active. Stay healthy!
TheUARec on YouTube
Jump start your morning routine with one of these workout videos brought to you by our very own personal trainers.
- Yoga Journal has put together a resource guide for practicing yoga at home.
- Blogilates has full length Pilates-inspired workouts you can follow at home.
- Morgan Tyler's yoga flows are designed to elevate your mood!
- Yoga with Adriene is a great beginner series, including a focus on anxiety and stress.
- NEOU is offering 30 days of free access, with workouts including everything from yoga to kickboxing to HIIT training.
- FitnessBlender features over 600 at-home workouts that are quick, simple, and to the point.
- POPSUGAR Fitness has hundreds of fun, upbeat home workouts.
- Runner's World and professional running coach Hal Higdon have pre-made running plans. Maybe now is the time to train for that 5/10K?
- Matrix Learning has vast exercise library that gives you the clear demonstrations you need to address full-body fitness.
- Life Fitness has given instant access to new on-demand, at-home workouts every day.
- Use the AllTrails app to find your next favorite trail.
- The Towpath Trail remains a great way to enjoy outdoor activity.
- Whether it be Summit Metro Parks or one of our many regional parks in northeast Ohio, take this opportunity to get outside and explore.
- The Cuyahoga River Water Trail offers over nearly 90 miles of river for paddling. Grab a kayak or canoe!