Instructions for former UA students who want to re-enroll

We look forward to having you back on campus. It's a great time to be here.

Select the option below that best describes you. If you have questions, call us at 330-972-8300.

If you attended another college or university after leaving The University of Akron, you must reapply as a transfer student.

If you earned a bachelor’s degree from another institution, you must reapply as a post-baccalaureate student.

If you were academically dismissed and would like to be readmitted, start by calling the college from which you were dismissed:

Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences
College of Health Professions
College of Business Administration
College of Applied Science and Technology (formerly Summit College)
College of Education
Wayne College
College of Engineering

If you have been away from the university for at least two years, were not dismissed, did not attend any other college or university and would like to continue your undergraduate coursework, submit an Undergraduate Reenrollment Request.

If you are interested in graduate coursework, please contact the Graduate School.

Office of the University Registrar home