Working with UA and its Research Foundation
The University of Akron's research services offer support for:
- Providing access to research expertise
- Facilitating testing and research services
- Licensing UA technology
- Providing graduate student interns
- Entrepreneurs and startups:
- Conducting customer discovery and market research
- Mentorship by experienced UARF Senior Fellows
- Providing paths to funding
- Adding student interns to supplement your team
- Supporting grant applications
- Helping with technology commercialization
- Partnering to reach out to customers and learn about markets
- Patenting and licensing new technologies
- Providing internships and unique opportunities
- Forming teams to learn what its like to launch a product through I-Corps Sites
- Making investment recommendations on real companies through NEOSVF
- Supporting area businesses through internship partnerships
Seven in 10 Ohio voters report being “very interested” in midterms; Trump’s job performance a major factor.
National Science Foundation grants totaling nearly $643,000 are enabling Dr. Jie Zheng to develop new biomaterials.
HAkron 3000 drew 150 students from Ohio, other states and Canada to design innovative solutions to real-world problems and learn new skills.
Dr. Tim Matney led geophysical survey technology training on an international team of archaeologists from the British Museum in Iraq.