ARCHAngels Investment Network is a resource for owners of technology-based businesses who have exhausted all of their personal resources and who have “skin in the game.”
- Provide connections to entrepreneurial mentors and service providers
- Syndicates with other Ohio angel funds to identify the best investment opportunities
- Offers 3-4 businesses each quarter an opportunity to present in front of more than 100 investors, mentors and service providers
The Northeast Ohio Student Venture Fund (NEOSVF) is a student run non-profit investment firm.
- Up to $25,000 per award as a convertible loan
- Intensive due diligence for two finalists with feedback to all presenters
- To be eligible, startup companies must be based in the Northeast Ohio area and plan on remaining there for the next three years
Innovation Fund is a non-profit fund with a focus on education and economic growth.
- Early-stage Technology Validation "A" Grants of $25,000 and Business Validation "B" Loans of $100,000
- Funding recipients must give at least one student from a Northeast Ohio college or university an internship with experiential learning opportunities
- Founders must be willing to accept mentorship and oversight of the business opportunity and financial performance
Contact University of Akron Research Foundation
Phone: 330-972-7840 • Fax: 330-972-2368 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
170 University Circle, Suite 312, Akron, Ohio 44325-2103