STUDENT HEALTH SERVICES
If you feel sick or came in contact with someone with the illness
Student Health Services
Board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners and registered nurses are available on campus in Student Health Services. We encourage you to call if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or believe you have been exposed. Speak to a staff member by calling 330-972-7808. The office is open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Office staff see both students and campus employees. Appointments are required to maintain social distancing and to allow for infection control.
- The Ohio Department of Health has launched a free COVID-19 help line at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634). Ohio's COVID site.
- From the World Health Organization: When to use a mask and how to properly wear one.
- From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: How COVID-19 spreads | CDC home page
- From the CDC: Steps to prevent illness
- Vox: How canceled events and self-quarantines save lives, in one chart
PRINT & POST
- Safety guidelines and more are on our Return to Campus site.