Reporting sexual misconduct and sexual assault
See our gender-based misconduct protocols under Title IX.
Campus Sex Crime Prevention Act information
The responsibility for tracking persons in Ohio who have been designated as registered sex offenders is assigned to the sheriffs of the various counties. The following websites contain information about registered sex offenders for geographic areas covered by this report.
- The Office of the Ohio Attorney General
- Summit County Sheriff: http://www.sheriffalerts.com/cap_main.php?office=5398
- Wayne County Sheriff: http://www.waynecountysheriff.com/sexoffenders.htm
- Medina County Sheriff: http://www.medinasheriff.com/important_disclaimer.htm
- Holmes County Sheriff
- Cuyahoga County Sheriff: http://sheriff.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/Sexual-Offender-Unit.aspx