Bachelor of Organizational Supervision
Bachelor of Organizational Supervision degree is a unique program, specifically designed for those who hold an associate’s degree or have completed college courses totaling 60 credit hours or more.
The BOS degree will help strengthen your organizational leadership and supervisory skills so that you can take on more responsibility, regardless of the field.
This bachelor's degree is the next step for people who:
- need a bachelor’s degree to advance their career;
- want a degree that teaches leadership and supervisory skills;
- want a degree that applies to a variety of professions;
- need classes offered at times that won’t conflict with work schedules; or
- always wanted to earn a bachelor’s degree.
Best of all, the courses can be completed in as little as two years!
We offer the coursework across the region. Classes will be offered in:
- Akron, at UA's Main Campus;
- Barberton, at Barberton High School;
- Green, at the Portage Lakes Career Center;
- Lakewood, at UA's academic center in Lakewood;
- Lorain, at Lorain County Community College;
- Medina, at UA's Medina County University Center; and
- Orrville, at UA's Wayne College.
- Apply to the University
- Contact our admissions department with any questions: call us at 330-972-7100 or write to email@example.com.
Current UA students:
- To enroll in this program, meet with your advisor for more information.
- Recommended course sequence (Curriculum Guide)
- Note: A minimum of 32 credit hours must be UA courses