MSW Program Overview- UA Lakewood Campus
The MSW Program offers:
- Preparation for the advanced practice of social work
- A degree program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Evening courses
- Regional field placements
- Advanced standing program for qualifying students with a BSW
2019 MSW Application Information - UA Lakewood
* Please note an increase in graduate application fees:
Frequently Asked Questions (
- What is the admission deadline?
- October 31, 2018: Deadline for applications to the full-time and part-time programs for Spring, 2019.
- February 1, 2019: Review of the applications will begin for Advanced Standing for Summer, 2019.
- March 31, 2019: Deadline for applications to the Advanced Standing program for Summer, 2019.
- When do classes begin?
- Full-time program: January, 2019
- Advanced Standing: June, TBA, 2019
- Do I need to attend any orientation sessions? Yes, you will need to attend two orientations: Field Orientation & Program Orientation.
- Mandatory Field Orientation: TBA
- Mandatory MSW Program Orientation: TBA
- Wondering about your field education experience? Students may complete their field placements in the Cuyahoga area or at agencies throughout the Northeast Ohio area (Click here).
- Who can I contact for additional assistance? Please contact Becky Thomas at 330-972-5682 or firstname.lastname@example.org