How to Register
IMLeagues is an online site that provides complete intramural league management software to universities throughout the country. IMLeagues is a convenient way for students, staff and faculty to find everything in one place. The site offers online registration, online fee payments, regular season game schedules, scores, league standings, playoff brackets, and much more!
All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
*Note* IMLeagues offers a support button on the right-hand side of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties with the website.
REC*IT – The official (and FREE) mobile app of IMLeagues – is live on campus! Now you can access all intramural and rec center activity information on your mobile phone. Schedules, results, stats, real-time news, chat & messaging - everything you need to manage your active lifestyle and keep in touch with teammates is now seamlessly integrated. Download REC*IT for iOS or Android today. Game on!
IMLeagues has the option to pay all registration fees (for team or individual events) online via PayPal. Online payment does require a nominal processing fee of 5% plus 50 cents per transaction. Participants may still visit the OASIS Office, however, to pay in-person without being assessed the additional processing fees.
Online payment has the advantage of immediately securing your team’s spot in a given league, without having to visit the OASIS Office during business hours. This drastically improves the registration process for everyone and provides a much more convenient way to get involved with Intramural Sports!
- Go to www.imleagues.com/UAkron/Registration
- Enter your information, and use your School email (@zips.uakron.edu) and click submit.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not, you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR Click on the “University of Akron” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 7PM, Tuesday 9PM, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
A. Create a Team (for Team Captains)
I. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team roster
I. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
II. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address
B. Join a Team
I. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
II. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
III. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
IV. Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
C. Join as a Free Agent
I. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.