Forms for employers
"Post a job" forms
To complete the hiring process
- Hire / Rehire form
- Include all necessary signatures
- Return form to the Office of Student Employment via campus mail: +6211. Must be submitted by 10 a.m. on the Monday preceding each payday.
- A processed form will be returned to you for your records
- I-9 form
- Student Employee completes and signs Section 1 (page 7) on or before 1st day of employment
- Supervisor examines the originals of Identification Documents, then completes and signs Section 2 (page 8). Record title, number and expiration date (if any) of the document. Must be completed no later than 3rd day of employment.
- Do not send copies of Identification Documents with I-9
3. School Employees Retirement System
- SERS Membership Record Form and Form SSA-1945 - Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security
- or SERS Exemption Form
- or Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS) Form
4. W-4 form - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
5. Direct Deposit form (Encourage your student to sign up for direct deposit)
Change / Termination Form
To be used for account code changes, changes from Federal Work Study to regular employment, regular employment to FWS, and terminations.
Reminder: all pay-rate and account code changes must begin on the 1st day of the pay-period.
Student Employment Manual
Training and Supervision
- Student Training Presentation
- New Student Employee Orientation Video
- Student Employee Confidentiality Agreement
- Written Warning Form