Timeline for Marketing
From Submitting the Marketing Request to Displaying the Material on Campus.
Submit your request 25+ business days ahead of event to ensure quality and effective marketing and adequate display time around campus.
Tips for Effective Request
- Include everything in your marketing request. (Especially important if you already have a vision in mind.)
- Email a Word Document or PDF w/ text, words, formatting preferences, etc. along with the request.
- Request to meet with a Designer if needed.
- Respond to the designer's drafts in a timely manner.
- For printed materials, talk to the printing company to find out size, file type needed, and other pertinent information.
- Plan ahead. Determine how long you want your marketing materials displayed.
- Proof read your text. Before submission and during proof process.
- PDF Comments in proofs are a PLUS
- Print ONE copy first to proof before printing ALL posters
- Please let us know when your project is COMPLETE.