Applying to UA
Complete the application online: Get started!
- High school transcripts (must be sent by your counselor)
- ACT or SAT scores (if these appear on your transcript, they do not need to be sent separately)
- $45 application fee (this fee can be waived if you are on free/reduced lunch, just obtain a waiver from your counselor)
If you are accepted: Confirm your Intent to Enroll
- You will need your Student ID number and a credit card to complete the process online. The confirmation fee is $145 payable online or by mail with this form.
Final application deadline for Fall: August 1
Once you confirm your enrollment, you'll receive your enrollment packet
Inside you'll find:
- Orientation Date
- Placement Test Information
- Placement tests help determine the right classes for you to take. Remember to take your placement tests at least a week before you come to orientation