College of Applied Science and Technology
The College of Applied Science and Technology (formerly Summit College) is one of six degree-granting colleges at The University of Akron. We offer nationally accredited associate and bachelor's degree programs in a variety of technical areas. We offer minors and technical certificates, and through our training centers in Fire/Hazardous Materials and the Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice.
- Degrees, certificates and minors
- How to enroll
- Request information
- Associate of Technical Studies (ATS)
- Prior learning assessment
- Life in our college
- Costs and financial aid
- More for future students
- Early College High School
- Search for summer and fall classes
- Advising services
- Tutoring services in Polsky
- Student organizations
- How do I...?
- Graduation information
- Additional information for students
- Scholarships and financial aid
Inside the college
- Departments and programs
- Faculty and staff directory
- Help with technology
- Crystal Room Bistro
- Police Academy
- UA Solutions (professional development and corporate training center)
- 60+ Program
- Training Center for Fire and Hazardous Materials
- Center for Emergency Management & Homeland Security
Based on a survey knowledge rate of 95 percent of our Spring 2015 graduates. See story about university-wide results: More UA grads report career success
College social media
DRONES EXTEND SURVEYORS' TOOLBOX
WE'RE MAKING COLLEGE MORE AFFORDABLE
Area firefighters do ‘real-world’ training at new UA-operated center
Critical firefighting skills will be honed at first of its kind facility in Summit County.
UA graduates one of its largest classes
More than 3,000 undergraduate and graduate students received degrees this spring during commencement ceremonies at E.J. Thomas Performing Arts Hall.
Business and IT degree programs earn accreditation
The accreditation certifies that the teaching and learning processes within the programs meet standards of quality in academics and educational support.
Page maintained by University Communications and Marketing. Let us know about a problem on this page.